Tuesday, January 16, 2007

If I was organising a festival this year...

I was thinking today about how good V was last year, and Glastonbury coming back this year, and how Oxegen looks good every year, and how will I choose which festival to go to?

So I've come up with 10 acts that could feasibly be booked at a festival this year. If a festival has 5 of them, then I should go to that one...

Kasabian
Basement Jaxx
Killers
Gnarls Barkley
The Who
Oasis
Kanye West
The Cure
Kaiser Chiefs
Ian Brown

Who would you want booked?

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 11:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

primal scream
muse
killers
bowie
rem
audioslave

 
At 11:58 am, Blogger Aaron said...

Who said that? A fairly rocky line up - suitable for Reading methinks.

I don't know Audioslave.

Bowie performing a selection of tunes from his career would be awesome of course.

 
At 6:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will blast out out some Audioslave in the office tomorrow!

Gary

(i didnt write the first comment btw)

 
At 6:10 pm, Blogger Aaron said...

I wonder who the rock fan is.

What's your line up Gazza?

 
At 8:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Coup -Hip Hop Funk band with audio slave's guitarist
People Under The Stairs
Akira The Don - the welsh genius
The WU
MF Doom
The Roots - live band hip hop again
Roots Manuva
Klashnekoff

smacksmack


SAM

 
At 10:13 am, Blogger Aaron said...

So you've gone for a folk line up Sam?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home