Friday, January 05, 2007

Confess to me...

Hey peeps

Been a while since I've been able to update the blog but don't worry, I haven't forgotten you, just been very busy.

For now though, you can help me.

I'm working on a programme idea in which people confess to things they've done in their past that have been embarrassing, shameful, funny, etc. I need some real life examples for the treatment I'm writing so I was wondering if you could help me. You do this anonymously if you like by leaving it was a comment under this post (click on '0 comments' underneath this message) or just send me an email if you don't care about anonymity. I'll post all the funniest ones with names changed at the end.

Cheers peeps

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I tell the Aarotron story with the X-Men twist?

 
At 1:26 pm, Blogger Aaron said...

What the hell is that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home