Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Adriana Lima: Virgin.


I know this is slightly old news now, but in case you didn't know, Adriana Lima (yes, that hot girl above) is a virgin. Ridiculous.
I refuse to believe her. She emits pure filth when I look at her.



But there's quotes:

"Sex is for after marriage. Men have to respect that this is my choice. If there's no respect, that means they don't want me."

"People ask me if he (Lenny Kravitz) was good in the bed. And I always say 'I don't know!'...Quite honestly I don't, and never have, cared."

Yes, Lenny Kravitz went out with her and didn't get any action. That must have been worse than not going out with her surely?!


You may think I just wrote this up as an excuse for posting these photos of her. And you'd be right.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home