Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My Top Five Christmas Songs Right Now.

Here's my rundown of what I think are the best christmas songs ever:


First up is Paul McCartney and Wings with Wonderful Christmas Time, which is a bit naff but I like it (just beat out Shakin' Stevens' Merry Christmas Everyone):



Next up are The Pogues with Kirsty MacColl with Fairytale of New York. It's a bit trendy to like this one now, but it is a classic:



Now we have Slade with their classic Merry Xmas Everybody - getting in the mood now?



Now, you couldn't have christmas without charity classic Do They Know It's Christmas? by Band Aid - here's the original version (minus Dizzee Rascal unfortunately but thankfully missing Joss Stone trying to grab all the attention):



Ok, here's Band Aid 2 as a bonus, great if you want to see Wet Wet Wet, Lisa Stansfield and the blonde from Bananarama laughing to one of the Goss brothers for dancing like a tit:



Oh fuck it, here's Band Aid 20 too - just don't say I didn't warn you - although I do like it when Thom Yorke, Paul McCartney and Danny Goffey spaz out near the end:



And finally - my favourite ever christmas song: I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday by Wizzard!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home