Monday, January 22, 2007

My Top Five Songs Right Now.

Mason vs Princess Superstar - Perfect
This mash up has really grown on me, and made me check out Bad Babysitter, Princess Superstar's other hit - remember that?



Klaxons - Golden Skans
The 'nu-rave' band's new single is possibly their best release yet - look forward to picking up the album.



Mika - Grace Kelly
I wasn't sure about this one at first, but the Freddie-style wailing deserves its place at number 1.



Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby
The Kaisers come back with this, a song I like now but I'm sure to be tired of in a month's time when it's severely overplayed.



Planet Funk - Chase The Sun
Admittedly I only have 4 songs I like enough to get in my top 5 today (there were a few also rans - Nas - Hip Hop Is Dead, Guillemots - Annie, Let's Not Wait, Kelis - Lil Star, The View - Same Jeans - but they just miss out on the list I'm afraid) so I thought I'd include a song that's very personal to me - it's the song they play before and after the darts on Sky! For some reason I always sing it when I'm being a 'lad'.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home