Monday, December 11, 2006

More random photos from my life.

As I'm adding photos today, here are a few more randoms:
Did the Emirates Stadium tour for my dad's birthday - he asked my brother to be Pat Rice to his Arsene Wenger when he got the chance to sit in the dugout.

Dad meets the Herbert Chapman, albeit in statue form.
The legend Charlie George gave us the tour. My dad asked him approximately no questions.

Well done, Herbert.

The classic back four.


Curt with the shirt of everyone's favourite player - Kolo Toure. No crowding around Henry's shirt for us.

Jens is definitely my dad's favourite.

Gallas is the new Bergkamp.

Funny night at Islington Academy, at the Club de Fromage night. This is shortly before Pat emptied water all over me and we reenacted Rocky Balboa vs Apollo Creed to the Rocky theme. note Nathan is there in the background.

Liz looks like she brought a special needs boy out with her for the night and is severely regretting that decision.

Only Nath knows why this is funny.

A real life Egyptian mummy!

Nath finds he had a previous life in Ancient Egypt.
Posers.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:02 pm, Blogger nathanjrcarr said...

Very nice pictures. Can I just ask one question: when did the legendary Arsenal back four turn into Nazi's, whilst appealing for off-side?

 
At 6:07 pm, Blogger Aaron said...

Funnily enough that was before we put a German in goal...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home