Thursday, December 07, 2006

Arsenal's Champions League future.

Unlike some people moaning about the Porto game last night, I loved it. Got the exact right result and the last 10 minutes made total sense for both teams.

And so we finish top of the group and in the last 16. This time last season (when we got to the Champions League final I'll remind you), we faced Real Madrid, and that wasn't too bad! Neverless, from the 7 teams we can play, I'd rather have Lille thanks. Maybe PSV. I realise by saying this I could be jinxing it, but please not Barca!!! I hate them.

Group Winners

Chelsea (ENG)
Bayern Munich (GER)
Liverpool (ENG)
Valencia (SPA)
Lyon (FRA)
Manchester United (ENG)
Arsenal (ENG)
AC Milan (ITA)

Group Runners-Up

Barcelona (SPA)
Inter Milan (ITA)
PSV Eindhoven (HOL)
Roma (ITA)
Real Madrid (SPA)
Celtic (SCO)
Porto (POR)
Lille (FRA)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home