Thursday, August 24, 2006

V Festival. More photos during the night on Sunday.


And this is our friend from the North - where exactly I don't know - anything north of Barnet confuses me.








I think he's abusing me right now. But he has tasted his own semen. Mixed with another lad's semen.






My god, it's light - no wonder I've been out of it this week.









5am and still up for it - good work peeps.







And that's the end of our V Festival experience. Me, Nath and Din were packed up and ready to go at 10, at which point we had to wait for a bus for about 2 hours, so we stood there and sang mid 90s pop and dance hits to entertain the group in front of us. And I had to listen to Din and Nath have the most ridiculous conversation that I only partly took part in (see what they said here).

Was a wicked weekend, the bands were amazing, the food was awful, the beer was flowing, the songs were sung, the new friends were brilliant and we were fucking awesome. Thanks to every Gary I met.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home